Stages of development of the Energy Certificate
An energy auditor will visit you for an evaluation of your building. This evaluation consists of:
- filling in the evaluation sheet of the building;
- pictures of the heating and water supply systems;
- assessing the insulation system of the building;
- measurement of the building envelope parameters;
- evaluating various improvements of the building made by the owner;
Standard evaluation for a 2-bedroom apartment takes between 35-45 minutes, during which the auditor collects all the data needed to develop the energy performance certificate.